My Test-Strips are Ninjas

Test strips

Test strips EVERYWHERE

I recently changed blood sugar meter- this one sends the level straight to my pump (COOL RIGHT!)

Yeah, it is… but the test strips everywhere… not so much
They pop up in the most random places- to name a few:
- On my floor
- In my handbag
- Under a chair at school
- In my locker
- In my shoe
- In my mother’s handbag (I don’t even know how that happened)
And look, I have evidence! (See the little white thing just casually lying on the floor? Yeah, wasn't there 20 minutes ago)


They move I tell you, I don’t know how they do it, but they are ninjas.


I’m on to you test strips. You can’t run forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D Blog Week 2017: Diabetes and the Unexpected

D Blog Week 2017: What Brings Me Down

Diabetes Blog Week 2016: Message Monday